The choices your organization takes can have a significant impact on customer behaviour and, ultimately, revenue. It's absolutely essential to provide outstanding service at every stage of customer's journey. With Telestrider as your partner, you can efficiently expand your solutions and workforce to accomodate upcoming enhancements, upgrades, and refinements. Futhermore, our expert engineers can address customer requirements that even a comprehensive knowledge base might overlook.
Our highly skilled team excels in managing all customer touchpoints, whether it's through voice, chat, or email. They consistently deliver a rewarding experience, ensuring every customer feels valued.
A primary objective in customer support is responding swiftly to inquiries. By offering our clients direct chat options, we can provide quicker solutions, which ultimately strengthens long-term loyalty.
Schedule a Demo
Ready to see StratoView in action? Connect with our sales team to see a customized demo based on your unique business needs.
- Windows 10 x64 or newer
- Windows Server 2019 Standart or newer
- We recommend Core i7 or Xeon CPU with 3 Ghz or higher frequency (at least 5th generation) or higher
- One CPU thread is able to decode 1 HD or 4 SD TS channels
- For example: i7 5930k has 6 cores = 12 threads = up to 12 HD or 48 SD channels. Xeon E5-2667V2 has 8 cores = 16 threads = to 16 HD or 64 SD channels
- For encoding and decoding operations we highly recommend hardware acceleration using NVIDIA Quadro P2200 or better
- 8-16 GB RAM is recommended. It is important to use memory in multichannel mode (4 x 2GB or 4 x 4GB sticks, for example)
- We recommend a separate network interface for video streams
- Summary bitrate of all IP Streams should not exceed 2 Gb/s per server
- We recommend to use professional network cards, Intel I350 for example
We recommend to operate with the following I/O cards
- BlackMagic DeckLink
- NVIDIA Mellanox